The Optera Group is a hybrid
business-to-business consulting firm
We combine innovative sales and marketing knowledge, sophisticated creative design, and the use of emerging technology to help our clients drive revenue by creating exceptional customer experiences with a focus on sales enablement, mobile sales and marketing, visualization, video and animation.
Founded in 2005, the Optera Group is located in Westminster, Colorado.
LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT WE DO:
We create touch point models through a combination of learnings from our clients and detailed research with customers and competitors. These models create a holistic view of how a business’ customers interact with the business. The results allow executives to take corrective action and to apply investments to the most important customer-impacting processes.
In strategy overlay projects, we help our clients understand how either new market trends or new market entry will impact their current experience models or how to use emerging trends to adapt their experience model. This analysis provides valuable input into business planning and customer relations.
We help our clients create a defined measurement program. Using combinations of surveys or interviews, we gain direct customer input. Applying statistical analysis, we can identify key areas for improvement. We create and measure trends over time to aid in overall performance appraisal and improve customer retention.
Read our white paper: "Partner Experience Management, A Sustainable Way to Manage the Channel"
MOBILE & iPAD
STRATEGY & CONSULTING
- Analysis of the customer experience and touch models to identify how mobile technologies can best be used to change a client’s approach to the market and create a business advantage.
- Analysis of product value propositions and customer objections to define core uses of the devices (mobile and iPad) that increase sales velocity and close rates.
- Recommendations on content strategy, specific assets, rollout plans and platform applications to support global deployment of iPads to field marketing and sales teams.
- Conceptual and logical design of iPad and mobile applications creating a unique exercise and experience for customers to see the true and real value of the client’s offerings.
- Development, user testing and validation of mobile applications leveraging the full capabilities of iOS and HTML5.
- Optera works with leading iPad publishing platforms including: Adobe DPS and Reps Content Management System.
MOBILE FIELD READINESS
- Field training on the use of the iPad as a device influencing the sales cycle, and on techniques for narrating iPad illustrated stories.
- Consultation and implementation of key back-end systems to manage content and data on the iPad across the enterprise.
- Integration with Salesforce.com and other back-end business systems to extend the functionality of mobile platforms.